楼主: wslam
收起左侧

[分享] CA Internet Security Suite

[复制链接]
ekinl
发表于 2008-2-28 21:03:07 | 显示全部楼层

Thank you

I have never try this before. let me test it.
四车力
发表于 2008-3-1 19:30:02 | 显示全部楼层
有没有中文不用添资料的下载地址呀!
四车力
发表于 2008-3-1 19:30:25 | 显示全部楼层
求LZ给传一个吧
masonlynn
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-3-4 15:13:36 | 显示全部楼层
我记得网上有中文版的,而且还有KEY。以前用过,占用很小,不过能力似乎不符合国情(在样本区表现太差)。有点不太放心。
zhuange
发表于 2008-3-4 22:10:05 | 显示全部楼层
what are you fucking talking about?毛泽东思想is so great that you can never understand.But if 毛泽东 do anything as it say,he can't succeed in govening chinese people。
思想和个人是两回事,人犯错正常,那个时代谁没受折磨?刘少奇还怎么办?人家共和国主席阿,什么叫awake,不懂装懂。错误是必经的,你以为什么都是现成的,新加坡是个汉奸国家,鉴定完毕。
zhengsuoli
发表于 2008-3-4 22:13:45 | 显示全部楼层
CA 用着不错的 我一直在用
wslam
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-5 07:48:36 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 zhuange 于 2008-3-4 22:10 发表
what are you fucking talking about?毛泽东思想is so great that you can never understand.But if 毛泽东 do anything as it say,he can't succeed in govening chinese people。
思想和个人是两回事,人犯错正常 ...

OMG, How come there are still some chinese people are that ''smart''? alright, at this moment, after I say these things, can some educated people help me to prove it? thanks.

first, Singapore's president is from Malaysia, he graduated from Cambridge University.
Secondly, Singapore is WAY BETTER than China right now, at least all Hong Kong, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, and even Chinese will say that. Some of you will understand why. (becasue of how the government spend to money.....)
Thirdly, NOT ALL the People that has yellow skin are Chinese!!!   yeah because they went to USA and learned English!

Fourthly, if you think the president studied in other countries is not good, than check your histories book about how many people have been sent to USA for studying support by China government!    (may be in your history books do not tell that, no time for argument......)
And.... that's it, I have to go to school. (yeah, that school is not Chinese school....)
One more thing, if 毛泽东 did very well at that time, he wouldn't do those stupid things(stopped Chinese people study in China, sent people to USA to study..... yeah, may be he wanted the Chinese people to be like North Korean......)

* Don't you know that Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese people have a better abilities than Chinese people (not include Hong Kong) for writing Chinese, their words are way better than Chinese people, guess because of what, where are the educated poeple [:09:]
wslam
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-5 07:49:43 | 显示全部楼层
And if they only know English, are they 汉奸?
even they are, they just made by China Government.......
wslam
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-5 07:50:03 | 显示全部楼层
So, be Open-Mind!!!!!
wslam
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-5 08:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
and one more thing, I dont want to say any thing more but only this.
you can say Chinese people never attack other countries, only Japanese and Russian did
you can say Chinese people are honest, and they never lied to other countries
you can say the 毛泽东 was a genius, because one day you will be same as North Korean.....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

手机版|杀毒软件|软件论坛| 卡饭论坛

Copyright © KaFan  KaFan.cn All Rights Reserved.