查看: 5976|回复: 35
收起左侧

[分享] sophos home一年价格折扣

[复制链接]
yiohar
发表于 2018-2-28 10:42:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
全段时间,sophos home 大规模赠送一年期高级授权并开始进入收费模式,好奇刚上市可能很便宜打算买几个囤一下,结果价格吓到了,300+,本想到骚扰是的随意跟客服发了一句the prices is too expensive ,没想到展开了很长的一段对话,最终给了我一个半价链接:https://buy.home.sophos.com/1461/purl-nakedsecurity?cart=207032

以下是对话,因为我描述中国发展中国家,多数人工资比较低,这样的售价几乎没有购买欲。结果他推荐用免费版,差距不大。
Your request (1625) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Matt (Sophos Home)

Feb 27, 12:35 EST

Hello Yiohar,

No need to apologise. My apologies if the email response came off as being disturbed. The email was provided to inform you that the software is free to use with the provided free features. There is no charge to it unless the premium features are required.

Where the Sophos Home software is  a new consumer software that was just recently officially released. Pricing for the premium software that is  provided is a current starting point based off of the USD. Once it is used more around the world the pricing should be updated based on the location that it is being purchased from, this may also include discounts such as Avira Pro and McAfee offer.

I hope that the above information assists you with your inquiry.

Regards,
Matt - Sophos Home Support

yiohar darling

Feb 24, 07:50 EST

Good evening, I always feel disturbed you, can you accept my apology, I just say the views of Chinese users, I hope you don't mind, just like my avira Pro lisenced to 2027, McAfee to 2030, may be because the Chinese income is low, many people feel that the annual renewal fee is very expensive. I do not mean anything else. As for writing in the forum, I would like to explain that I am not making you happy. A lot of Chinese users will send various software  special offers on the forum. And follow up the use of experience.

Sophos home is a good AntiVirus, and I want to make friends with you.

获取 Outlook for Android

Matt (Sophos Home)

Feb 23, 13:24 EST

Hello Yiohar,

A note that may not have been provided or may have known by you previously the price provided is for the Premium version of the Sophos Home Anti-Virus software which includes live Chat and Email support.

I would like to advise to you that you do not need to purchase the software in order to use it. The Sophos Home Anti-Virus software by default is a free to use software. The free version of the software can be installed on up to 3 computers if you would like. There is a 30 day trial that is provided for use of the premium if you would like to try it out however it is not required.

With the free version you will still receive all of the most current anti-virus updates to the software as needed and do not need to pay to use it.

For more information on the free version as well as the paid I have included below a comparison guide.

Sophos Home Free Vs. Sophos Home Premium Windows

Sophos Home Free Vs. Sophos Home Premium Mac

To re-iterate what was provided on the websites above.

The free version includes:

Real-Time AntivirusProtects against known viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, bots, potentially unwanted apps (PUAs), ransomware, and more.
Parental Web FilteringAllows you to control the content your children can view online.
Web Protection from Known Malicious Sites Leverages the vast SophosLabs blacklist database to prevent connections to compromised or dangerous sites.
Remote ManagementSecures multiple devices in any location from a simple web interface.
Devices Protected - 3Up to 3 computers can be protected on the free to use account.

I understand where you are coming from however with the pricing for the license that is provided from the premium version this will permit use for up to 10 computers. This is not something that other anti-virus programs or businesses offer to standard home users and is a first for this type of support. I understand that 10 computers is a lot however this does not mean that it has to be on 10 computers at your current home or you need to use it on 10 computers. This can be used on any family members or friends computers as well. This software can be provided to up to 10 other computers from people that you may know can use it.

We are looking currently into multiple year pricing but currently do not have an exact price range just yet.

I hope that the provide information helps you with your inquiry.

Regards,

yiohar darling

Feb 23, 11:49 EST

Hello, this price I still feel expensive, first of all, I only have two computers, I do not need to buy 10 user authorization, I suggest that your company can increase the number of years to choose and the number of computers, so that 10 people not joint venture to buy an account, Below is the price that I find some for three years. If the price is right, I will send it to the forum and buy it . At the same time, it is suggested that the exclusion option be added to the local home

获取 Outlook for Android

Attachment(s)
price.zip

Matt (Sophos Home)

Feb 23, 11:19 EST

Hello Yiohar,

Thank you for your email reply.

I understand that some other companies do provide lower rates and discounts to consumers that require Anti-Virus Software. In this case I can advise and provide the following web link to use that will discount the Sophos Home software to half of the price as advertised.

Please view the following link here to receive the discounted price.

I hope that the provided information assists you with your inquiry.

Regards,

yiohar darling

Feb 22, 18:14 EST

Hello, as for the price, I think the price of sophos home is a little unreasonable. In developing countries, very few people have more than 3 computers. In China, more people buy a computer for three years. Similarly, a computer is licensed for three years. Kaspersky 160 yuan, eset 120 yuan, avira price 99 yuan in special

获取 Outlook for Android

Matt (Sophos Home)

Feb 22, 15:42 EST

Hello yiohar‍,

I am sending this email to follow up with you on ticket 1625‍ I would like to verify that the steps provided in our previous interaction resolved your issue.

If the issue is unresolved please contact us back at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to continue assisting you.

Regards,

Matt (Sophos Home)

Feb 14, 09:01 EST

Hello yiohar.

Thank you for contacting Sophos Home Support, my name is Matt and I will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.

To inform our next steps and ensure you get the most effective solution I need a little more information, please provide more information on what you are looking into exactly. Are you inquiring into the price of the Sophos Home Premium that is paid for with a years subscription?

With the above information I will be able to better assist you, I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

锦瑟无端五十弦
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2018-2-28 10:52:17 | 显示全部楼层
类比于steam上买游戏一样,别的游戏高于70就想到巫师3也才70,然后就没了购买欲。
买杀毒基本也是,高于卡巴或者诺顿瞬间也没有购买欲了。
yiohar
 楼主| 发表于 2018-2-28 16:09:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
锦瑟无端五十弦 发表于 2018-2-28 10:52
类比于steam上买游戏一样,别的游戏高于70就想到巫师3也才70,然后就没了购买欲。
买杀毒基本也是,高于卡 ...

确实,价格类似诺顿,但是想到这个只是hitman加了一个马甲,就放弃了
KevinYu0504
发表于 2018-2-28 17:06:30 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 KevinYu0504 于 2018-2-28 17:07 编辑

其实从对话来看,Sophos 的态度也挺友善的,
官方也确实认同楼主说的价格应该得针对不同地区做些调整,
只是还没有相关计划的样子。

若骚扰士真的有心进驻中国市场,也不是坏事 ~
毕竟收购 HitmanPro.Alert 之后确实表现很不错 ~

只是 Sophos 目前对于亚太地区的 Malware 反应慢了些,
可能得调整一下免得进入中国后水土不服。
yiohar
 楼主| 发表于 2018-2-28 18:38:40 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
KevinYu0504 发表于 2018-2-28 17:06
其实从对话来看,Sophos 的态度也挺友善的,
官方也确实认同楼主说的价格应该得针对不同地区做些调整,

同感,原本只是想骚扰,没想到官方人员态度这么认真,很佩服,我敢说比我工作中的服务态度要好,不过价格是真贵,包括目前不能叠加,有点失望。对了,今天voodoosheild要大版本更新,你可以关注下,前段时间到期了,又要官方免费续了两年
KevinYu0504
发表于 2018-2-28 18:42:45 | 显示全部楼层
yiohar 发表于 2018-2-28 18:38
同感,原本只是想骚扰,没想到官方人员态度这么认真,很佩服,我敢说比我工作中的服务态度要好,不过价格 ...

voodoosheild 不错,但 UI 不怎漂亮,希望改版可以改善

但我个人用不是很习惯,目前没使用,
再说我这老笔记本,装太多反而反效果 ~
yiohar
 楼主| 发表于 2018-2-28 18:50:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
KevinYu0504 发表于 2018-2-28 18:42
voodoosheild 不错,但 UI 不怎漂亮,希望改版可以改善

但我个人用不是很习惯,目前没使用,

我也有感觉,已经给Dan提意见,建议做成panda那样,我这个本用VS总感觉运行时慢一拍,没地还经常提示无网络连接,刚放弃了,不过你可以联系dan,今年晚点要翻译软件了,感觉你喜欢汉化
锦瑟无端五十弦
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2018-2-28 19:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
yiohar 发表于 2018-2-28 16:09
确实,价格类似诺顿,但是想到这个只是hitman加了一个马甲,就放弃了

不知道老哥你的EAM还卖吗
KevinYu0504
发表于 2018-2-28 19:57:22 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 KevinYu0504 于 2018-2-28 20:01 编辑
yiohar 发表于 2018-2-28 18:50
我也有感觉,已经给Dan提意见,建议做成panda那样,我这个本用VS总感觉运行时慢一拍,没地还经常提示无网 ...

我对汉化一窍不通,
顶多协助改善翻译而已

Zemana 的语系档案正好使用的是 .ini,简单用记事本就能开启,
所以 Zemana 的繁体中文语系我也顶多是补充完善+修正错字而已 ~

其实很多软件要翻译不是这么容易的,
很多都加密保护了

我记得你好像有协助汉化许多软件啊,
辛苦啦 ~
yiohar
 楼主| 发表于 2018-2-28 21:05:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
锦瑟无端五十弦 发表于 2018-2-28 19:39
不知道老哥你的EAM还卖吗

只有十年了,我一年的2050的只到2028年
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

手机版|杀毒软件|软件论坛| 卡饭论坛

Copyright © KaFan  KaFan.cn All Rights Reserved.