==========================================================

Patch Release:    22 February 2007

This release was developed and tested with:

- VirusScan Enterprise:8.5i
- DAT Version:         4961, February 12 2007
- Engine Version:      5.1.00

RESOLVED ISSUES

1.  ISSUE:

Applications that perform operations with temporary files, such as printing, generate a "file missing" error.

RESOLUTION:
The link driver has been updated to correctly handle file operations that use the DeleteOnClose flag.

2.  ISSUE:

When McAfee Policy Enforcer is pushed out to a system withVirusScanEnterprise 8.5i, McAfee trusted processes might triggerAccessProtection rules. A reboot is required to correct the problem.

RESOLUTION:

The link driver has been revised to ensure trusted policies are propagated between instances of loaded drivers.

3.  ISSUE:

Some files remain locked indefinitely. Third-party tools indicatethatMcShield.exe was leaking handles, thereby locking the file.

RESOLUTION:

The link driver has been updated to detect and handle theoplockbreak-in-progress status code and ensure file locks are released.

4.  ISSUE:

Under certain conditions, VirusScan Enterprise scanner for LotusNotescan mistakenly deny access to the Lotus Notes internal processes,ifanother

Note is being accessed by the user.
The message "You are not authorized to perform that operation" is displayed for the user.

RESOLUTION:

The Lotus Notes scanner binaries have been updated to resolve the issue.

5.  ISSUE:

For non-English platforms, a control ID is displayed in the Statusfieldof the On-Access Messages window, rather than the localizedstrings.

RESOLUTION:

The resource binary for the On-Access Scanner service has been updated to resolve this issue.

6.  ISSUE:

When VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i is installed to Windows Vista32-bitplatforms, the Buffer Overflow Protection feature is notavailable.

RESOLUTION:

This Patch enables Buffer Overflow Protection for Windows Vista 32-bit environments.

7.  ISSUE:

When a scheduled On-Demand Scan task fails to authenticate toaspecified location, the user receives an erroneous error askingthatVirusScan Enterprise be reinstalled.

RESOLUTION:

The localized binaries file has been updated to handle the specific event.

8.  ISSUE:

ePolicy Orchestrator could fail to replicate distributed repositories when VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i is installed.

RESOLUTION:

The Common Shell binary has been updated to allow sharing of files with other processes.

9.  ISSUE:

Users without local administrative rights are not able to use theHelpfile unless it was previously downloaded by an administrator.

RESOLUTION:

Non-administrative users can now download and use the current Help file.

10. ISSUE:

Not all VirusScan Enterprise events can be filtered in ePolicy Orchestrator reporting.

RESOLUTION:

The extended reports NAP file has been updated to allow filtering of all VirusScan Enterprise events.

11. ISSUE:

In certain circumstances, when a state change occurs withAccessProtection, the On-Access Scanner cannot be disabled/enabled, andsomeAccess Protection rules fail to log messages.

RESOLUTION:

The McTaskManager Service and Access Protection binaries have been updated to resolve this issue.

12. ISSUE:

When resuming from the hibernate state, the system tray icon mightbe inthe disabled state, reflecting the status of the On-AccessScanner.However, the scanner service is functioning normally.

RESOLUTION:

The system tray icon should always reflect the correct state of the On-Access Scanner when resuming from hibernation.

It's the URL
http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=107320

AFAIK it will be released at the end of this month
最新消息VSE8.5i patch1 将在月底放出
绅博周幸
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-9 15:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
希望表跳票,3月底能够按时用上
nicolashuang
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2007-3-9 15:36:59 | 显示全部楼层
周版也用上咖啡了?
南宫秋雨 该用户已被删除
发表于 2007-3-9 16:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
这么快 就有Path出来了

看来和预期的不一样呀

不管怎么样  都要
mzj
发表于 2007-3-9 16:19:59 | 显示全部楼层
哎,又要补钉了, 受不了.
原想可以避免8.0i版那种一个补钉接着一个补钉的情况.
DJ
发表于 2007-3-9 16:30:48 | 显示全部楼层
水货,这是1月份的东东,早就有了.
I钱I米
发表于 2007-3-9 17:40:36 | 显示全部楼层
终于是有眉目了...都补了些啥?
werewolf
发表于 2007-3-9 18:04:37 | 显示全部楼层
什么时候出阿?!
idey
发表于 2007-3-9 20:11:27 | 显示全部楼层
这么块就出来了
kaigoal
发表于 2007-3-9 21:21:05 | 显示全部楼层
表示关注.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

手机版|杀毒软件|软件论坛| 卡饭论坛

Copyright © KaFan  KaFan.cn All Rights Reserved.