查看: 4388|回复: 5
收起左侧

[讨论] avast!病毒复原产生器怎么用 avast!又更新了

[复制链接]
kp2006
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2007-6-11 16:40:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
VRDB
VRDB stands for "Virus Recovery Database"; it was known as "Integrity Database" in previous avast! versions. The aim of VRDB is to help when, despite all the security measures, a virus gets inside the computer and the files are infected. With the help of VRDB, it is possible to repair many infected files (return them exactly to their original state). VRDB is announced by an icon with the letter "i" in the system tray (next to the clock). If the icon is animated, the database is being created right now.
VRDB PRINCIPLE
avast! creates an integrity database, i.e. it stores information about the actual state of the files, doing it three versions back for each file. The database creation/maintenance is performed either when the computer is idle, or when the screen-saver is running (any screen-saver, not only the avast! one). This database, once it is created, is updated each three weeks (this value may be changed by editing avast4.ini).
If a file is infected by a virus, it may be possible to repair it using the information stored in VRDB, i.e. turn it to its original state. If there are multiple versions of the file in the database, you can choose which version you want to restore.
SETTINGS
The settings of VRDB can be changed by clicking on the icon in the system tray with the right mouse button. There are three options:
  • Generate VRDB when computer is idle. avast! will create its database only when the computer is idle, i.e. when it is not being used.
  • Generate VRDB only when screen-saver is running. avast! will create its database during the time screen-saver is running. It may be any screen-saver, not only the one included in avast!
  • Disable VRDB generation. avast! will neither create, nor update the database. If you select this option, it will not be possible to repair virus infected files in the future

[ 本帖最后由 kp2006 于 2007-6-11 16:50 编辑 ]
绅博周幸
发表于 2007-6-11 16:43:39 | 显示全部楼层
在系统右下角的托盘上面,AVAST有两个球,你右键点击左面那个字样是“I”的球,然后选择立即产生VRDB数据流就可以了,然后就看见那个球在那里疯狂的传,等传完了就是好了,不过默认是屏保的时候产生VRDB数据流的,所以即使你不会也不用担心,屏幕保护的时候自动生成VRDB数据流
欠妳緈諨
发表于 2007-6-11 16:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
VRDB可以帮助AVAST清除病毒,尤其是对于威金熊猫烧香之类的感染型病毒!当你产生VRDB后,扫描到被感染文件后,会有个修复的选项!
发表于 2007-6-11 17:13:05 | 显示全部楼层
看来要装一下Avast了
lzlzh
发表于 2007-6-11 17:40:52 | 显示全部楼层
现在误报还高吗?
subwoofer365
发表于 2007-6-11 17:48:31 | 显示全部楼层
avast很好,就是病毒库小了点,经常查不出咔吧能查到的虫子!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

手机版|杀毒软件|软件论坛| 卡饭论坛

Copyright © KaFan  KaFan.cn All Rights Reserved.