查看: 5832|回复: 39
收起左侧

[资讯] 永别了Bullguard

[复制链接]
神龟Turmi
发表于 2022-4-22 20:51:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

打算买Avira的基友们 看一下Bullguard的下场再做决定吧

FAQ内容:
I’m looking to buy a BullGuard product/service, but I’m only finding Norton products/services. Why is that?
As of March 31, 2022, BullGuard products and services are no longer available for sale in the UK. Current BullGuard customers are eligible for special offers from Norton to help keep their devices, personal information and online activity secure, and we will continue to support existing BullGuard customers with an active subscription through the duration of their subscription.
Want to learn more? Click here.

Why should I buy Norton products or services? 
Norton is the #1 top-of-mind Cyber Safety brand globally - trusted by millions of people around the globe - and offers an award-winning portfolio of products and services to help keep you Cyber Safe.* Some of the best BullGuard features are now found in some of the Norton offerings.
Click here for all important information about Norton products and services and an offer to try Norton 360 Deluxe at a great price.
*Global data based on an online survey of 11,379 adults in 14 countries conducted by Savanta: MSI on behalf of NortonLifeLock, October 2021.

Do my devices still have protection from BullGuard?
Yes. If you have an active subscription to BullGuard, your devices will continue to receive protection through the duration of your subscription.

I heard BullGuard products/services may be discontinued. As a current BullGuard customer, what do I need to do?
You do not need to do anything as your current BullGuard protection will continue through the duration of your subscription. We will inform you in advance of any potential changes in your product or service.

Can I still receive support for my existing BullGuard products or services?
Absolutely. If you have an active subscription to BullGuard, your devices will continue to receive protection through the duration of your subscription. Our support team will continue to be available for questions or you can find answers to many support topics at https://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx.

With this change, will my BullGuard Customer Account continue to be accessible?
Yes, you can continue to access your BullGuard Customer Account during the duration of your active subscription. We will inform you in advance of any potential changes to the way you access this information.

Will my current BullGuard subscription still be able to renew, or will I be able to change it to another BullGuard subscription if I live in the United Kingdom?
Yes, you will still be renewed or be able to change your BullGuard subscription if you are an existing customer located within the United Kingdom. If you have an automatically renewing subscription, your current BullGuard subscription will renew as usual. You can also continue to access your BullGuard Customer Account to make changes to your subscription.

Will my BullGuard subscription still renew automatically?
Yes, if you have an existing BullGuard automatically renewing subscription, it will renew with the standard conditions. There is no need for action on your end.

If my product or service changes to Norton, will my data still be protected and processed the same way?
When it comes to your personal data, NortonLifeLock and BullGuard are committed to providing you with transparency. We process personal data in accordance with applicable legislation.
We do not sell, share, lease, or rent your personal data to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration.

Do Norton products and services have the same security protection as BullGuard?  
Yes, Norton technology blocks millions of cyberthreats every day and provides real-time protection against existing and emerging threats that could put your personal information at risk. Norton has four decades of consumer cybersecurity experience.
To learn more about Norton and its products, please click here.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x

评分

参与人数 2人气 +2 收起 理由
a286282313 + 1
HEMM + 1 谁还记得比斯图呢?诺顿承若就和玩一样

查看全部评分

lvseqiji
发表于 2022-4-22 20:55:10 | 显示全部楼层
这下红伞现在这样子,估计也是要命不久矣。
lvzhiwei
发表于 2022-4-22 21:09:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
意思是红伞直接后面不再独立运营或者后续不在出新版本的意思吗?技术估计是直接融进赛门铁克自家的诺顿了,不知道后面avast会不会独立运营了。
正在缓冲
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2022-4-22 21:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
Bullguard没了,下一个应该就轮到Avira,然后就是Avast了吧……
Norton似乎还没完全收购Avast,只能祈祷Avast别被Norton收购吧。
担心Avast中……
lvseqiji
发表于 2022-4-22 21:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
正在缓冲 发表于 2022-4-22 21:16
Bullguard没了,下一个应该就轮到Avira,然后就是Avast了吧……
Norton似乎还没完全收购Avast,只能祈祷Av ...

除非英国卡了他们,否则这收购板上钉钉了,以后个人安全领域只有几家大厂,剩下都是套娃和小虾米
anthonyqian
发表于 2022-4-22 21:20:46 | 显示全部楼层
Avira基本处于停滞状态,它们的官推更新还停留在去年。。。
正在缓冲
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2022-4-22 21:23:24 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 正在缓冲 于 2022-4-22 21:25 编辑
lvseqiji 发表于 2022-4-22 21:19
除非英国卡了他们,否则这收购板上钉钉了,以后个人安全领域只有几家大厂,剩下都是套娃和小虾米

大嘤帝国怎么敢卡漂亮国的产品……
这收购,几乎100%成功
神龟Turmi
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-22 21:45:29 | 显示全部楼层
lvzhiwei 发表于 2022-4-22 21:09
意思是红伞直接后面不再独立运营或者后续不在出新版本的意思吗?技术估计是直接融进赛门铁克自家的诺顿了, ...

目前只有bullguard无了
avira我不知道 但是看bullguard的下场 norton的作风和之前symantec没啥两样
神龟Turmi
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-22 21:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
正在缓冲 发表于 2022-4-22 21:23
大嘤帝国怎么敢卡漂亮国的产品……
这收购,几乎100%成功

nvidia&arm:?
a286282313
发表于 2022-4-22 22:30:01 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 a286282313 于 2022-4-22 22:54 编辑

英国的理由是norton,mcafee和avast是英国收费个人安全软件市场份额前三,一旦NORTON收购mcafee就会减少英国收费个人安全软件市场竞争。需要进行为期六个月的相关调查,后续结果未知。

不清楚BG的主防如何处理,就这样消失有点可惜。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

手机版|杀毒软件|软件论坛| 卡饭论坛

Copyright © KaFan  KaFan.cn All Rights Reserved.