查看: 8559|回复: 66
收起左侧

[已解决] My opinion of Anti-Virus

[复制链接]
wslam
发表于 2008-1-30 02:36:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First, I dont know hot to type Chinese but I am from Hong Kong. Second, this is my first writing in KaFan Forum, so please answer me after you read it><

There are few points of Anti-Virus:
For usual users
-it needs to be easy to use (examples: NOD32, Symantec / Norton, Mcafee, Trendmicro, Kingsoft, Kaspersky, and so on.....)
-it can't take too much resources of computer including Ram and CPU usage (1-25M, less than 2% CPU usage during on-acess time)
-it needs to have a Extremely High percentage of recongnizing real virus, so it will not delete the wrong / clean files (Ratio = 10000 : 1 )
-it needs to have a High Performance of virus and Malware detection (ratio = detect and kill at least 980 virus in 1000 virus ; 98%)

For some people that love to test, try, crack, and use multi anti-virus
-it should passes some famous major tests like AV-Test and VB 100 oftenly
-it should not be so hard to be cracked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know what I am talking about? I mean Norton!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to use NIS 2008 for 1 year.................T.T

China and International Anti-virus:
I think the performance of antivirus depands on where does it focus on, so like Panda is a very good exaple, I just read an article from it's website, it said that it beated Symantec(about 60%), Sophos, and Kaspersky(about 50%) and many famous brand in the latest av-test...in Europe area.....
so that means some anti virus can be the best in some countries because they are focusing on there, and some anti virus can be very weak in some countries becasue it doesnt have the virus data from there. What I want to say is that China anti virus is not that bad, I am pretty sure that it can beat Symantec, Kaspersky, Trend Micro, and NOD 32 in China area. Also China is one of the places that produce the most virus, so the China anti virus just needs to improve so more, and they will catch up with the international anti virus.

I might write some more article, if you guys give me some support................
Thank you.

Add on:
Now I am using Symantec End point protection + Micropoint + Norton Antibot, and one sub-antivirus which you guys really love to use it and support it as much (or even more) as Kaspersky called Avira AntiVir Personal Edition Premium. I think it is better than Avast in some situation like virus detection. Actually, SAV, SCS, AVG AV / IS, and Avast menu looked the worst, well at least I dont really like it, cause it doesnt look refreshing and colorful but boring and confusing. They should work on it harder, but Symantec did a very good job on End point protection menu design.
Last two things: Hope SEP has ARP protection as soon as possible and heop chinese hackers can crack Norton product soon!!!!!!!

*SEP = CPU less than 2 % , RAM = about 16 M
Micropoint = CPU is 2 %, Ram = too little ( about 1M) , same as Avira AntiVir..........

Last add-on:
Since I do not want to make this article keeps going and going forever, I am gonna make the last add-on.
-Norton ( Symantec ) products are very good (one of the best) security software, their technology are almost / nearly complete and they are developing an advanced technology. Why this company is so rich? Becasue the people and companies trust their technology and performance. I don't think that workers in companies will go to any dangerous website to get into risk situation, right? One of the reason why they can be sucessful becasue they just focus on protection of data, and protection of the most powerful and latest virus,.....
What the company needs is having a good protection and quick reaction of dectecting new virus and low / zero wrong file killed.
That's an other kind of accuracy, who does not agree with it?
I will read you guys feed back and get some more ideas of writing the next article.
My goal is to give some more deep ideas to some new users, same as the people in this forum and hypost forum told me some ideas of security software. Thank you. ^^
Oh, yeah, I forgot one thing.
I am from Hong Kong, but I am studying English in Singapore right now. Also, I want to write Chinese, but I do not have any skill of that.
Just dont want to mislead you guys in China that people in Hong Kong do not know Chinese.^^
Arrrrrrr!!!!!!!! I forgot one more thing!!!!!! Thank you for all people that translated my article to help other people to understand it, even though I see some of them get some mistakes but it's fantastic translation overall.

Thanks for the translation, and please do not translate it again since many people have done that.

[ 本帖最后由 wslam 于 2008-2-15 20:24 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1经验 +5 收起 理由
剑指七星 + 5 感谢参与讨论~~

查看全部评分

大猫熊
发表于 2008-1-30 02:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
这个。。。。偶也香港的。。。。You just mentioned we may answer your questions. But.....What are the questions? I don't see any!  Actually, I quite agree on your opinion.
jeffgree
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-1-30 02:46:20 | 显示全部楼层
原来HONG-KONG的同志们也想用破解诺顿啊
woai_jolin
发表于 2008-1-30 02:46:26 | 显示全部楼层
Chinese anti-virus are not bad.
Such as Micropoint ; Twister Anti-TrojanVirus.
They are better than  Chinese anti-virus.
I believe Chinese anti-virus will be better than other foreign anti-virus.
I will support you.
不知有没有语法上的错误
有请各位指出来

[ 本帖最后由 woai_jolin 于 2008-1-30 13:29 编辑 ]
woai_jolin
发表于 2008-1-30 02:47:09 | 显示全部楼层
其实lz的意思就是中国的anti-virus并不比国外的差
不知理解对没有???
藍天使
发表于 2008-1-30 03:21:42 | 显示全部楼层
LZ是紅傘的愛用者吧~

而且可能是反對漢化的支持者
VeleSila
发表于 2008-1-30 04:03:25 | 显示全部楼层
jolin理解错误了 -_-
楼主大意是说了一下他关于一个好的杀软的意见:资源占用低(25内存,2%CPU)..高侦查率和清除率(98%),低误报(0.01%)
然后他说杀软重视的地区不同会导致地区性的表现不一样
他认为中国杀软在国内是很有优势的,不过要赶上国际上的一线厂商,还需要不懈努力.
VeleSila
发表于 2008-1-30 04:07:04 | 显示全部楼层
其实CPU占用这玩意儿...开监控不超过2%..这个没几个杀软能做到...再加上要低误报...高侦测率..老实说,这样的杀软我还没见过...如果忽略误报的话,小红伞(Avria)在主流CPU上是可以的..如果不要求那么高的侦测率..驱逐舰似乎也是可以的..Dr.Web的监控我没试过,所以就不说了
geeinside
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-1-30 08:57:29 | 显示全部楼层
偶早上没事情干就把这e文翻译了,楼主既然是中国人就要用中文,不要用英文显摆
My opinion of Anti-Virus我对于杀毒软件观点
First, I dont know hot to type Chinese but I am from Hong Kong. Second, this is my first writing in KaFan Forum, so please answer me after you read it>< 首先我不知道怎么输入中文 但是我来自香港。其次这是我第一次在卡饭论坛写文章,请大家看完后帮我回答几个问题。

There are few points of Anti-Virus:对于普通用户来讲,杀毒软件应符合这些特点
For usual users
-it needs to be easy to use (examples: NOD32, Symantec / Norton, Mcafee, Trendmicro, Kingsoft, Kaspersky, and so on.....)首先它必须易于使用(比如:NOD32, Symantec / Norton, Mcafee, Trendmicro, Kingsoft, Kaspersky, 等等)
-it can't take too much resources of computer including Ram and CPU usage (1-25M, less than 2% CPU usage during on-acess time) 不能占用过多电脑资源比如内存,cpu(1-25M,低于2% CPU 当手动扫描的时候)
-it needs to have a Extremely High percentage of recongnizing real virus, so it will not delete the wrong / clean files (Ratio = 10000 : 1 )要有极高的真正的病毒识别率,从而不会误报干净的文档
-it needs to have a High Performance of virus and Malware detection (ratio = detect and kill at least 980 virus in 1000 virus ; 98%)要有极高的病毒,恶意程序检出率(1000个病毒起码要能查出并删除980个)

For some people that love to test, try, crack, and use multi anti-virus对于那些喜欢测试,尝试,破解,使用多个杀毒软件的人来说
-it should passes some famous major tests like AV-Test and VB 100 oftenly它必须时常通过一些主要著名的尝试比如 AV-Test  VB 100
-it should not be so hard to be cracked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know what I am talking about? I mean Norton!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to use NIS 2008 for 1 year.................T.T它必须不能破解?知道我想问什么吗?我想用诺顿 NIS 2008 一年啊 哈哈哈

China and International Anti-virus:中国和国际杀毒软件对比
I think the performance of antivirus depands on where does it focus on, so like Panda is a very good exaple, I just read an article from it's website, it said that it beated Symantec(about 60%), Sophos, and Kaspersky(about 50%) and many famous brand in the latest av-test...in Europe area.....我想杀毒软件表现取决于它主要针对哪些地区,所以熊猫是个很好的列子,我只是从它的官方网站读了一篇文章,它说它在最近的一次病毒测试中,击败了诺顿(大概查出60%), Sophos和卡巴斯基(大概50%),注意是欧洲地区~
so that means some anti virus can be the best in some countries because they are focusing on there, and some anti virus can be very weak in some countries becasue it doesnt have the virus data from there. What I want to say is that China anti virus is not that bad, I am pretty sure that it can beat Symantec, Kaspersky, Trend Micro, and NOD 32 in China area. Also China is one of the places that produce the most virus, so the China anti virus just needs to improve so more, and they will catch up with the international anti virus.所以我的意思是说一些杀毒软件在某些国家最优秀以为它针对那,一些可能在某些国家表现的很差以为它没有那的病毒库。我想说的是,中国的杀毒软件不是那么差的,我非常肯定他能击败Symantec, Kaspersky, Trend Micro, and NOD 32 ,在中国地区。并且中国也是病毒的高产地之一,所以中国杀软只需要提高一些方面,它们能赶上国际知名杀软

I might write some more article, if you guys give me some support................
Thank you.我本来想多谢点文章的,如果你们多给我点支持
谢谢

评分

参与人数 1经验 +10 收起 理由
jpzy + 10 呵呵,辛苦了兄弟,虽然我看得懂,不过相信

查看全部评分

geeinside
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-1-30 08:59:11 | 显示全部楼层
是不难破解打错了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

手机版|杀毒软件|软件论坛| 卡饭论坛

Copyright © KaFan  KaFan.cn All Rights Reserved.