看见LS的在wilderssecurity
The EQs
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-3 18:09:02 | 显示全部楼层
LS的用English吧。。。。
mofunzone
发表于 2007-2-3 18:09:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 solcroft 于 2007-2-3 02:05 发表

不靠论坛统计,难道有官方统计?有的话还请多多指点。
本人只知道要是去国产杀软官方论坛,看到的满都是求救帖子。当然,国外杀软论坛也有这个现象,可是就是没那么夸张。随便发个帖子投票,看看国内国外杀软 ...

因为国外的网络环境比国内好的多,谁都承认
为什么国内少有个人使用symantec也是这个原因,不适合中国,就算vb100也没用
至于效果,通过国内用户反应symantec的使用结果和使用率,不管是itw不受理,还是国产不上报,vb100对中国没有参考价值是肯定的了
p.s 你后你打英文吧,我看的懂得,我只是懒得打英文而已
mofunzone
发表于 2007-2-3 18:11:34 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 7sumetai 于 2007-2-3 02:01 发表

问题是,就算是小红伞也没有100%的检出率,你就那么放心的不用防火墙吗?
ps:机密文件隔离倒是……公司章程里还有一章专门讲这种东西……

我这没什么好东西,偷了就偷吧,反正国内木马偷我cibc银行帐户也没用,qq无所谓,我也不在乎那个太阳还是号码,msn随便拿,至于他们想看看我电脑里面的动漫,我个人没意见拉。。
solcroft
发表于 2007-2-3 18:38:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mofunzone 于 2007-2-3 18:09 发表

因为国外的网络环境比国内好的多,谁都承认
为什么国内少有个人使用symantec也是这个原因,不适合中国,就算vb100也没用
至于效果,通过国内用户反应symantec的使用结果和使用率,不管是itw不受理,还是国产 ...

我意思是说在国内讨论关于国外杀软的论坛。本人汉语漏水,见笑了。

算了,说英文方便些。

Previous versions of Norton Antivirus + Internet Security have always been problematic, to say the least. Great detection rates, but other than that the suite was a resource hog, conflicted with dozens of other programs, and generally slowed down your system, crashed it, or made it unuseable. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the complaints you mentioned were related to these issues rather than the malware detection rate.

What gave you the belief that NAV performs poorly at malware detection? I'd certainly be willing to test your claim for myself, if you can direct me to a Chinese virus collection other than this forum, that is. Personally, I've found too many hex-edited and/or repacked variants of the same samples posted here over and over, quite a few of them rendered inactive by the treatment I've gone through, that I'm rather unwilling to consider them reliable samples to use for testing. I'm sure that this forum and Rising's server aren't the only places I can find local malware.
绅博周幸
发表于 2007-2-3 18:43:03 | 显示全部楼层
55楼回复懂了,意思是说赛门铁克的人对大家认为赛门铁克侦测率低感到不可思议,于是反问道为什么会认为低?如果是从一些论坛的样本区把中国病毒样本给他们的话,他们认为很多都是经过特殊处理后的无效样本(加壳过渡,无法运行),所以赛门铁克对于这类样本持消极态度,结论是无法运行的样本没有必要检测和分析
mofunzone
发表于 2007-2-3 18:45:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 solcroft 于 2007-2-3 02:38 发表

我意思是说在国内讨论关于国外杀软的论坛。本人汉语漏水,见笑了。

算了,说英文方便些。

Previous versions of Norton Antivirus + Internet Security have always been problematic, to say the l ...

很抱歉的告诉你,如果你想额外找样本,基本不可能了,和国外一样,在国内私自发布病毒也是违法的
而且国内的大部分病毒都是像你说的repack,如果symantec无法查杀这些变种病毒,那么他已经失去了他在华竞争的资格了
solcroft
发表于 2007-2-3 18:48:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 绅博周幸 于 2007-2-3 18:43 发表
55楼回复懂了,意思是说赛门铁克的人对大家认为赛门铁克侦测率低感到不可思议,于是反问道为什么会认为低?如果是从一些论坛的样本区把中国病毒样本给他们的话,他们认为很多都是经过特殊处理后的无效样本(加壳 ...

评分

参与人数 1经验 -1 收起 理由
qyb179 -1 纯表情回复

查看全部评分

solcroft
发表于 2007-2-3 18:58:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mofunzone 于 2007-2-3 18:45 发表

很抱歉的告诉你,如果你想额外找样本,基本不可能了,和国外一样,在国内私自发布病毒也是违法的
而且国内的大部分病毒都是像你说的repack,如果symantec无法查杀这些变种病毒,那么他已经失去了他在华竞争的 ...

I never said that NAV was incapable of detecting packed malware (nor would I know, having not used their software for almost two years). All I'm saying is that I am not exactly certain that the home-engineered samples posted on this forum will have much relevence to real-world malware infections happening out there. Not that I'm claiming that any test carried out by me will be credible in any way, but since I'm doing it for my curiosity, I'd like the results to be as valid as possible.

If publicly distributing malware in China is illegal, then why are so many people posting virus samples on this forum? I'm not asking for a online virus zoo for me to download, a forum like this one will do, where the people are hopefully more pragmatic about posting their samples.
mofunzone
发表于 2007-2-3 19:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 solcroft 于 2007-2-3 02:58 发表

I never said that NAV was incapable of detecting packed malware (nor would I know, having not used their software for almost two years). All I'm saying is that I am not exactly certain that the ...

第一个问题,symantec对于repack病毒十分无力,我是做病毒免杀的人,很清楚他的能力,而且样本虽然未必会出现在网上,但是也一定范围内说明了一些问题
第二个问题,纯属爱好交流而已,而且只要控制好,没有外泄基本网警还是睁一只眼闭一只眼的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

手机版|杀毒软件|软件论坛| 卡饭论坛

Copyright © KaFan  KaFan.cn All Rights Reserved.